"The therapist has been an angel in disguise"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

Following a referral to 6 degrees by my GP I went along to see a therapist for about 5 months.

The therapist I was appointed was very calm and welcoming, she treated me with respect and was brilliant at enabling me to open up to her. She taught me how to take time out to understand how I was feeling, how to ask myself questions so that I could understand and put things into perspective, teaching me how to deal and cope with my anxieties.

I am now waiting to go on a mindfulness course with them, from what I have learned about the mindfulness technique this is already helping me.

The therapist has been an angel in disguise, she was like a sunny day after months of rain and I hope my experience helps someone else.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We are pleased that our colleague managed to support you during this difficult time. Please do let us know if there is anything else we could do to improve the service we provide. Best wishes.