"Rude receptionists and no one ever answers the..."

I had an appointment at the Woodthorpe in August and following my appointment I was told I could not receive my treatment under the NHS and I would receive prices for my treatment privately within three weeks. Three weeks passed and I hadn't heard a thing so I called the Woodthorpe myself and was passed around the rude receptionists who all claimed 'it's nothing to do with me' before passing me to the next person. I even interrupted two of them having a chat on the phone at one point. I was then given the incorrect number to call my consultants secretary which actually belonged to a totally different consultant, and had to call my doctors surgery for the correct number (NEMS Platform one clinic - can't fault them. They are brilliant.) I have had a voicemail on my phone asking me to call them back which I have tried to do 8 times but the phone just rings to voicemail. It doesn't appear that the Woodthorpe want my money so I will just go elsewhere. If I parted with my money for this kind of treatment I would be highly dissapointed.

Response from Nottingham Woodthorpe Hospital

Mr Mark Lacey has now been appointed General Manager at Woodthorpe Hopsital.