"Labour ward and HDU were amazing"

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

After a somewhat dramatic birth on 20th September we couldnt have paid for better care. The doctors were professional, approachable and made the situation so much better. The midwife team whom sadly I did not catch their names looked after us on HDU and the Maternity Assistants went above the call of duty and genuinely cared for us and, despite a traumatic birth, the way the night team cared for us made it a positive experience. We will never forget the kindness of the the whole team that night and we felt the care was second to none. I also found the Breast Feeding team incredibly helpful and informative and the Maternity Assistant on the Breast Feeding team really assisted me and gave me information that I was not given elsewhere. I would definitely rate this unit and the staff on the ward and am so grateful for the help we received.

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to post your comment here. We are really pleased to hear about your experience and will make sure your comments are passed on to the team. Thank you.