"Abysmal"

About: East Surrey Hospital

There must be an awful breakdown of communication between the consultants and the labor ward. I mean what the.... Why ask a patient to come so she can have her water broken then turn around and ask them to go home cos you're too busy? How filtered up is that, Sort yourselves out and know when to ask someone to come in for a service. In our lives we make plans and East Surrey Hospital should filtered plan better if they want to maintain good public service. You are getting paid to do a job. Thank you very much and i hope i have a much better experience with you net time.

Response from Bethan Borrett, Digital Communications Manager, Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Kind Regards,

Bethan

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I am sorry to hear about your experience on our labour ward. We continually try to improve the care we give to patients and feedback plays an important role in this. I will make sure your comments are passed on to the team in Maternity. Kind Regards, Bethan Borrett