"Fantastic service"

About: Doncaster Royal Infirmary

I have just come back from having day surgery and am so delighted by the care I received. All staff were very welcoming, caring and attentive. This ranging from staff on the ward and those before/during and after the operation. Unfortunately I did not get names of all these. All staff helped to put me at ease and nothing was any trouble. Yesterday I also attended the fracture clinic and the sister was absolutely brilliant. She took time listening to me and explaining the procedure I was going to undertake today. Again, nothing was any trouble for her. Her job is obviously her vocation and couldn't have been more friendly. These people have definitely restored my confidence in the NHS, after a very long wait in A and E. All staff at the hospital never stopped.

Response from Doncaster Royal Infirmary

Dear Becky, Thank you for your positive comments on our staff, they are greatly appreciated and will be fed back in due course. We always strive to deliver the best service we can to our patients and are very happy that your experience was a positive one. Thank you.