"Great little hospital."

About: Bideford Hospital

I was taken to A & E at Bideford Hospital with chest pains. I was seen immediately seen by the staff who made sure that I was comfortable and kept me informed of what was happening all the way. I was quickly assessed and given treatment to relieve the symptoms. The Nurses were very polite and respectful of all my needs and answered all my questions. I was very impressed with the overall care that was given to me and the manner in which the nurses were very attentive to all my needs. Thank you for being there.

Dear Patient

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent attendance at Bideford MIU - it must have been a very worrying time for you but I am pleased to see that the staff reassured you and treated you so well. I hope you have now made a full recovery and are feeling better, and have forwarded your comments to the service manager where I know they will be warmly received and shared with the MIU staff.