"Can't praise them enough"

i went into Rowley Hall Hospital as an NHS patient for a hip replacement and I was treat like royalty! The nursing staff were wonderful, caring and attentive and friendly; the matron was on regular walkabout checking I was happy and having all my needs met; the physiotherapy team were supportive and encouraging and the cleaners and catering staff were friendly and helpful too. I was quite nervous on the morning of the operation but the anaesthetists put me at ease and administered my spinal block very gently and then put me to sleep. The operation was a success, I am now healing well and looking forward to pain free walking. The aftercare has been great too. I cannot praise this hospital enough. I felt truly cared for, respected and like I really mattered - as I say, I felt like royalty.

Response from Rowley Hall Hospital

Dear Mrs Hartley, Apologies for the delayed response, we have had a change in General Manager and accessing NHS Choices to provide feedback has taken a little while. We aim to treat all of our patients like royalty, after all thats why we are here. Our staff are so dedicated to their professions and I believe this really does shine through, we receive many nice comments and everyone of them is treasured. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience I will pass on your kind words to all of the staff here at Rowley Hall, Best wishes Mark Lacey, General Manager.