"My granny is a patient here."

About: Warwick Hospital

I think that warwick hospital do a brilliant job. But some of the staff are very rude and we're looking at me like they were very annoyed with my granny. She broke her hip and had a operation she is currently ukon ward My granny suffers from dementia and it has currently got worse since she has had this operation personally I think it's from shock. All the patients on the word are getting very annoyed with my granny considering her surcumstances. Considering warwick hospital doesn't have a dementia ward and your staff do not know how to cope with dementia patients. I think NHS need to have some trained nurses to be able to cope with dementia patients. It's not her fault but she isn't getting treated fairly she doesn't know what's going on. I feel if you had fully trained staff in this department they would be able to cope with her better.

Response from Warwick Hospital

On behalf of the Trust I am very sorry to hear about your Granny's experience. We would like the opportunity to investigate this thoroughly, as the details you have described are unacceptable. In order to do this though we will require further details to help us establish what happened with his care, therefore please could you contact our patient experience team on 01926 600 054.