"Thanks to the midwives and doctors"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford) / Maternity

Amazing care and friendly atmosphere, midwifes were like mother. Greetings to all staff, particularly for midwifes, students and security guards. Greeting to doctors for master caesarean section. Thanks very, very, very much: )

Response from Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience when attending the Maternity Department at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I would like to thank you very much for your kind comments regarding all the staff. Positive feedback such as yours is always appreciated.

Response from Caroline Lee, Partnership Officer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear Magii

I've been passed this response and will make sure this becomes part of the picture we are building up about services in Devon. If you continue to use health services in the future, please keep up the good work in telling them how they are doing!

Yours sincerely

Caroline Lee

www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including receiving advice or information about services please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Maternity Department at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care you received. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. I do hope that you are making a good recovery, and I would like to wish you well for the future.