"Multiple experiences of the Norfolk & Norwich University Trust, Norwich "

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / General surgery Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Trauma and Orthopaedics

Having read the poor experiences that many patients have suffered at other hospitals, I feel so lucky that our 'local' hospital is the NNUH.

My mother in law passed away at the hospital and both she and her relatives were treated with dignity and professionalism at a sad time.

I have undergone two eye operations, the removal of a skin cancer and a day procedure on my knee and could not have asked for any better service and care 10/10 on all counts.

My wife has had a hip replacement and a further operation again with no complaints whatsoever - total praise for staff and even the meals might not have reached Michelin Star status but were freshly prepared and better than many eateries.

We are pleased to hear that your family has received professional care and were treated with dignity and respect while using several of our services.