"Fantastic care from the Anticoagulent Clinic"

About: Lytham Primary Care Centre

I took my elderly mother for an appointment at Lytham Hospital Warfarin Clinic and the staff could not have been more helpful. It was all new to me and my mother has memory loss, which can be quite a problem when she needs to remember or do something.

I voiced my concerns with one of the ladies about Mum being able to get to the clinic regularly and immediately my mother and I were seen on a 1 to 1 basis and everything was explained to me and my issue was solved. The department was extremely busy and at no point was I made to feel that I was imposing or being a nuisance. Well done to all the staff at the Warfarin Clinic.

Response from Paul Jebb, Assistant Director of Nursing (patient experience), Clinical Governance, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your Mother's recent visit to our outpatient clinic.

I am pleased to hear that the staff treated your Mother so well. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the staff involved in her care.

Your feedback will also be reassuring to other patients using these services.

Best wishes for the future,

Paul Jebb

Assistant Director of Nursing (Patient Experience)

Update posted by Joleen (a relative)

Thank you Paul, I would be grateful if you could pass my thanks to Lisa Jones and all her team for their assistance. Amazingly helpful, caring and professional!!!