"Ouch! My Teeth Hurt!!!... I Have Dental Health..."

About: Newcastle Dental Hospital

If for whatever reason you're tooth/teeth/gums hurt and you're in Newcastle on a Friday morning, my suggestions are: 1. Get to the Dental Hospital about 07.45 am to beat the 'weekend rush'. 2. Prepare to write the next 4 hours off. 3. Let's face it, the place closes for the weekend, so you might as well get whatever problem sorted. 4. The Grade 5 'Students' are highly professional and pleasant. I have genuinely been in agony for three weeks with dental pain and can now actually sleep without any form of worry. I'm 45 and it sounds patronising but for God's sake brush!!!!

Response from Newcastle Dental Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent attendance at the Dental Hospital in Newcastle. We are pleased that we were able to resolve your dental problem. Your advice to brush teeth regularly is correct, we would also add to that advice that attending a dentist regularly can reduce the potential for problems to arise suddenly. The NHS web site www.nhs.uk has a search facility which allows patients to locate dental services near to their home Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, which we have shared with the staff involved.