"I have been going to the centre ..."

About: The Walton Centre

I have been going to the centre from jan 07 and still having treatment now. I find this centre very caring to all. I would never change to another hosptal as they are the best unit around for the care we need. I have full trust in the surgens Dr's pain clinic and all staff on the wards. People with conitions such as we have no need to worry as i feel the centre can care for all who have neuro problems.

There is nothing that i can think of. I go to the centre each month and have done from Jan 07. I find it very warm and caring. Nothing is to much trouble for any staff from medical to porters..All care the same. Thank you all.

Just a big thankyou to all. See you in a few weeks for my next surgery.

Response from Zoe Graham, Comms and Marketing Assistant, Walton Centre for Neurology

Thank you for your kind words. They have been forwarded to the Director of Nursing and Modernisation.

With thanks,

Response from The Walton Centre

Thank you for the kind comments regarding the care and treatment you have recieved as a patient at The Walton Centre. I will pass your comments on to the staff involved in your care. Kind Regards Customer Care Team