"My experience of health care officers."

About: Good Hope Hospital / Accident & emergency West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

One week ago today I was advised to call 999 by my surgery due to severe chest pains. The service I received was first class. The ambulance crew who arrived in minutes were fantastic. I'm sorry I do not know their names (feeling rather ill at the time! ) but Mark seems to stick in my mind. As I was transferred to Good Hope they were fantastic as were the team who "welcomed" me in A&E. I was transferred to Resus where the staff looked after me so well They made me feel so safe.

Later on I was transferred to Ward 10 where again I was looked after very well.

Please thank all staff for their professionalism and care.

Response from Ann-Marie Riley, Head Nurse, Good Hope Hospital, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback.

I am really pleased that your experience,through the whole pathway, was a positive one. I will ensure that the teams get a copy of your post.

I do hope you are recovering well

Ann Marie

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Dear Angeleyes

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and I do hope you are recovering well.

It is always nice to hear patients experiences with the Trust. We would like to share your comments with the attending ambulance crew. If you are in a position to contact the Patient Experience Team on telephone number 01384 246366 or pals@wmas.nhs.uk so we can obtain additional information that would be great.

Thanks again for your comments