"Torbay Hospital - absolutely brilliant"

About: Torbay Hospital

I would just like to say a huge thank you for the excellent service provided by Torbay Hospital. I recently finished a course of Radiotherapy and the Oncology staff are absolutely amazing, always smiling and go to great lengths to explain procedures. Then, last Monday I was admitted via A&E to the Chest Pain Unit. It is easy to believe the negative press, but Torbay Hospital staff are first class. Having been whisked through A&E in record speed, the treatment was excellent. My particular thanks go to a Meal Time Attendant who gave my wife and I coffee, her time and consideration, at a time when we needed it most. Then in the Chest Pain Unit where the Charge Nurse whose kindness, compassion, knowledge, skill and understanding is a credit to the hospital. With many thanks to all the Doctors and Nurses in Chest Pain Unit and the AngioPlasty treatment and Recovery, Thank you one and all - you are amazing and much appreciated.

Response from Torbay Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to read your encouraging comments. Staff appreciate hearing about patients’ positive experiences and your feedback will be shared with those concerned. Kind regards South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.