"Couldn't cope without paramedics like them"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

I’ve had to call the paramedics three times over the last four or five days due to my husband falling over. I’m unable to help him back up on my own.

The care received was absolutely wonderful. Simon and Paul visited us, and I couldn’t believe how good they were. As well as helping my husband, they also helped me.

We couldn’t cope without paramedics like them, and I’d just like the opportunity to say thank you.

Dear Neighbour921

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you and your husband are both well.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto Simon and Paul, and the ambulance crews who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the dates and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.