"Waiting times and lack of available appointments "

About: Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire Charlotte Keel Health Centre

I had my diary to book an appointment well in advance of when I needed one, and there were no appointments available during the week for the next three weeks. A sexual health clinic and service should be available to everyone as and when they need it and not have to be booked weeks in advance.

I have tried to attend weekend clinics before now where patients are being turned away because there are not enough staff to accommodate patient needs on Saturdays. I have been present where I estimated at least ten people were turned away. I had to book my appointment with the GP instead and all I needed was a repeat prescription of Femodine.

Response from Bristol Community Health CIC

Thank you for your comments, we are sorry to hear of your concerns. In order to address your concerns it would be really helpful to have a conversation with you to establish some more detail. Bristol Community Health do not provide a Sexual Health Service, so it may be that your comments sit with another service provider.

Please do call 0117 900 2540 at your convenience, and we will do our best to assist you.