"Keep up the good work folks"

About: Ayr Hospital / General Medicine

Just wanted to say how happy I am with the care that I recieved from the team at Ayr Hospital Diabetes Day Centre.

The clinics are always very well organised.

The nurses have been very supportive to me over the years and are extremely knowledgeable.

Keep up the good work folks!

Dear Carlton42,

You probably attend these clinics fairly frequently so it is a real testament to the team that they have consistently provided you with a friendly and professional service. I will be delighted to pass this to the team so they can take a well deserved pat on the back. Thank you for letting us know about your great experience over the years with the diabetes service via Patient Opinion.

Eunice

• Carlton42 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Carlton42 (the patient)

Dear Eunice,

Thank you for your response. I would be very grateful if you could pass this on to Sister Cook and her team.

I think your site is an excellent way for us patients to give our feedback to our local services.

Carlton42

Dear Carlton42,

I have sent the post's link to the senior managers already so they can pass on to the staff but I will be very happy to pass this to Sister Cook and the team. It is better to get it twice than not at all.

I am glad you like the PO for giving feedback. I too think it is a good way for giving feedback. It is also an important tool to help us to address improvements when it needed.

Kind regards,