About: King's Mill Hospital

During the last 18months,I have had cause to attend King's Mill Hospital on many occasions for consultations,examinations,scans,pre-ops and operations.These were initially with the Urology Department and finally with the General Surgery Department . I was both impressed and grateful for the treatment and care afforded to me by the healthcare workers with whom I came into contact.The consultants,clinic and scanner personnel,anaesthetists,theatre and recovery staff,and all the hardworking staff on Ward21 and the Day Case Ward/Unit treated me with care and respect at all times. Their professional attitude and commitment to my care was comforting A special thank you to my consultant whose explanations and guidance for the final 2 operations proved to be successful and afforded me relief from pain. I thank them all most sincerely. Please make my thanks known to all concerned. Yours sincerely, Keith Walford.

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, we will ensure that the teams you have mentionned are made aware of your kind thoughts and of your sincere thanks.