"Fantastic team in wards 27 and 30."

About: Freeman Hospital

My dad was admitted to the freeman back in March with what we believe would be just a stent operation. After inspection he needed a triple heart bypass. I cannot fault the staff team in wards 27 and 30 who without a doubt were fantastic with my dad who struggled to deal with the prospect he faced. I thoroughly thank the cardiac surgery team as I believe they undoubtably saved my dad's life. He spent 5 weeks in the freeman after being told it was better to stay in instead of going home as he was running the risk of another heart attack before having his surgery and 2 weeks after this. The cardiac team here are second to non and I'd recommend their care to anyone who may need this treatment. An amazing service.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind comments regarding the care your father received on ward 27 and ward 30 at the Freeman Hospital and from the surgical team. The staff were very pleased to receive your lovely comments and that you were so happy with the care provided for your father during his extended stay with us in Cardiothoracic Services. We are hope that your father is recovering well.