"Reception staff very rude"

About: Faversham Cottage Hospital

This is my second review at I visited the hospital on Wednesday and the service was fab. Today was another story. I rescued an elderly gent who'd crashed his bike, listed his hearing aid etc etc I persuaded him to come to the cottage hospital and he was covered in blood and looked like he'd banged his head. We waited for a long time (the docs receptionist was great I'd like to add). The minor inj receptionist greeted us with 'I'm doing the job of 4 people, the nurse is on crutches and running around. She checked the gentleman in with no compassion, assessment, priority and absolutely no customer service skills. I apologised to the man as he'd lost his hearing aid, his head was bleeding which I told the girl (her reply - I can see that/ and just shouted a bit louder!). What a contrast to the great service I received earlier in the week, which encouraged me to bring the man to you.

Thank you for your feedback, this service is provided by Kent community services trust,