"Great care on ward - shocking aftercare!"

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

I visit the dermatology dept for a consult regarding a blemish on my face. The care I received was fantastic, I could not recommend it enough. A sample was taken to test for cancer on 12 feb. However, to date I have still not received the results, even after 4 calls requesting them. To add greater frustration, my review meeting (which I only found out about whilst on the phone, again, requesting my results) has been cancelled less than 48 hours from the appointment time, meaning me now wasting a day of annual leave from work and having to take another in 3 weeks time.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Thank you for placing your posting on the NHS Choices website. We are sorry to read of your recent experience and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware. If you would like to discuss this matter further with us, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk or Patient Experience (01482) 675189. Kind regards, Patient Experience Team Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.