About: Princess Anne Hospital

Chose Princess Anne, as I had a good experience at the New Forest Birth Centre and you have to go via PAH. As had my 12 week scan at a different NHS hospital for my previous pregnancy with no issues, I didn't even consider that I would have to chase it this time. I have finally got through to the Ultrasound dept and of course my appointment is 'being done today' and will 'go out by the end of the day'. Why am I not convinced. If scans/appointment notification can't be provided in the right timeframe you should let people know from the start as other arrangements can be made i.e choose a different hospital/book a private scan.

Response from Princess Anne Hospital

We were sorry to read that you have had to 'chase' for your 12 week scan and are concerned that scans and appointments are not being provided in a timely way. Please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Support Services on 023 8120 6325 if you encounter any further difficulties. We trust that your onward care will run smoothly and that you do not experience any more problems.