"I feel the staff are rude"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Patient transport service (PTS)

I have a contract with the ambulance service because I have health issues I dont ring them other people do the paremdics come. I feel they are very rude and are abusive.

I suffer with mental health problems suicide thoughts because the way me and mum are treated I dont feel that I can take it anymore

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi Chelseas1

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm very sorry you feel that the ambulance staff have been rude to you and your mother.

I would really like to talk to you about your experiences and look to find way to make your contact with the ambulance service better. May I ask you to contact me please? You can call me on 01392 261 552 - I am in the office Monday to Wednesday each week. Alternatively, you can email me at sara.coburn@swast.nhs.uk.

Please don't feel that you cannot ask for help from our service. You can call 111, or 999 if you need help in an emergency, for help any time of the day or night.

Thank you, again, for getting in touch.