"Breast cancer surgery"

About: Maidstone District General Hospital

I had minor breast cancer surgery 3 years ago which I was more than happy with, the whole team there gave me so much confidence, I would like to reccomendations a friend who apparently needs a mastectomy , but I see you have no reviews showing since 2013! This is not giving me confidence to recommend her? Please either update your website or at least forward me some reviews, also does my Consultant still work on this unit, as he was the most wonderful compassionate surgeon. Fiona.

Response from Maidstone District General Hospital

Dear Fiona, thank you for comments. Unfortunately, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust does not have the facility to update the NHS Choices website, although we are able to respond to individual reviews left by patients and relatives. If you would like any specific information about our breast cancer services, please feel free to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 01622 224960 or email mtwpals@nhs.net, where a member of staff will be happy to help. Kind regards, The PALS Team, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.