"Visit to A&E 8th September"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I came to A&E via ambulance following a fall. All the staff were superb, really caring. Particular mention to the A&E consultant and his assistant, the dental consultant who was brilliant, and the nurse who assisted in looking after me, whose name unfortunately I can't remember. Also the staff in Xray were kind and caring. I had to return on 10th September and again the physiotherapist, the Xray staff and the member of staff who put my cast on were really kind. Thank you to them all.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for telling us about the high standard of care you received when you attended the hospital recently. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with staff in the departments concerned.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback and to tell us of your experience. It is always pleasing to hear that patients have received the high standard of care we aim to provide at all times. Please be assured that your generous comments have been shared with staff in the Emergency Department.