"some treatment good some bad"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I am currenttly still an inpatient in rph and I have been moved alot of times, this I don't mind. However I do feel like some of the doctors just wsnt you out as quickly as possible even with the medical issue still ongoing. It was -1c last night and it was freezing so as a result I have developed a cold as the windows don't shut tightly enough ( on the main high rise building) and thry still haven't put the heating on! That needs to be rectified, I had to have 3 blankets. Everyone i've spoke to said they were freezing. All in all the treatment i've received from the nurses has been superb but the doctors only adequate and whoever decides to put the heating on put it on st night!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. If you would be happy to do so, can I ask you to please contact our Customer Care department to speak to a member of the Customer Care team, who would be happy to discuss your concerns on a more individual and personal basis.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear of your experience; please be assured that your feedback has been shared with the relevant managers and senior medical staff.