"parking"

About: Stoke Mandeville Hospital

(as other),

It feels like the whole estate behind stoke mandeville hospital is congested with staff cars, I took photos, complaints dep seem more interested in my personal details rather than dealing with the complaint, 3 streets appear to be affected, we only have one side parking anyway, although its not illegal to park here it causes obstruction, as no one can get in nor out, neighbours in their 80's struggle, delieveries struggle if they can't deliever big items such as white goods, they will drive off, if the worst was to happen such as an acciedent then the hospital will have to deal with the knock on effect, I think staff get free bus fares, they could car share or park at the hospital, they have at least 3 options, we only have 1! ! !

Response from Anthony Banton, Patient Experience Manager, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Responder

I am sorry that your concerns have not been dealt with to your satisfaction. Please contact me directly with your concerns and I will personally take your parking issues forward.

email- anthony.banton@buckshealthcare.nhs.uk