"I can only agree with the previous ..."

About: Altrincham General Hospital

I can only agree with the previous statement regarding blood tests. I have tried three times to go and have a blood test in my dinner hour. I can't understand why it should take so long. For example the unit at Trafford General, you are rarely waiting more than 15/20 mins. whereas altrincham you could be there over an hour, or more.

There needs to be more nurses or at least the system for phlebotomy reviewed

Response from PALS/PPI Manager, Trafford Healthcare NHS Trust

Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments, and please accept our apologies if you feel your experience of this Trust has been a negative one.

We are committed to improving the experience of our patients on an ongoing basis, therefore your comments are welcomed and will be passed on to the appropriate staff to share within their teams.

Should you require support in taking this matter further please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 0161 746 2019.

PALS/PPI Team