"Waited 80 mins no sign of getting seen"

About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

A&E total waste of time for me. I had a badly cut lip and wanted to see if it needed a stitch. Wish I'd stayed at home. I got in and it was empty. By the time I left I hadn't been see by anyone at all and the place was full with a collection of drunks and homeless.

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Accident and Emergency Department at Darlington Memorial Hospital. I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience on this occasion. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you. If you feel this would be useful please contact the Trust’s Patient Experience Team on 0800 7835774. If you would prefer to contact us by e-mail, our address is patient.experience@cddft.nhs.uk Alternatively, you can write to us at the following address: - Patient Experience Team Darlington Memorial Hospital Hollyhurst Road Darlington County Durham DL3 6HX If you do decide to contact us, please make us aware that you have left comments on the NHS Choices website. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774