"Beeston Childrens "123 cook with me" Cooking sessions"

About: Specialist services / Nutrition & dietetics

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

4 week course at Pearsons Young Peoples Centre, based around healthy eating for younger children covering breakfasts, snacks, lunch boxes, healthy dinners. The following comments were received from parents:

"My children enjoyed the cooking sessions very much, chopping, mixing, stirring...are all their favourite activities. The leaflets were very informative, and I've used one already. Actually we're tried some other change4life recipes as well, thanks! "

"The recipes are very useful. I have tried the yoghurt with cereal and mixed fruit with the children for breakfast. Love the fact that the children get to prepare thier own food"

Response from Sarah Kostewicz, Senior Public Health Nutritionist, Nutrition and Dietetics, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for the lovely feedback from the parent and toddler 123 cooking course. It is really great to hear that participants are using the information and recipes at home. I hope that you prepare many more yummy things to eat together in the future.