"It's a good thing to talk"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

: ( ✓ : | ✓ : ) <- Not there yet Although I couldn't (or wouldn't) open up regarding certain demons, my counsellor was not at all pushy and we spoke about things that I wanted to talk about. During my sessions, I've laughed and I've cried and she made me realize that it's a good thing to talk and not have the burden of my dark feelings carried on my shoulders alone. I know now that when asked by family if I'm ok, not to answer with the usual "I'm fine" but to open up a bit more and explain the pain I'm in, both physical and mentally. Thank God I have a wonderful husband but would like a bit more support from sons. Thank you.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We are pleased that we have been able to support you during a difficult period. Please do let us know if there is anything else we could do to improve the service we provide. Best wishes.

• Chip322 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Chip322 (the patient)

Thank you so much for your response. It certainly makes a difference to know that after you stop seeing a counsellor you don't feel discarded and can take part in liaisons like this.