"Customer service"

About: Liskeard Community Hospital

I came into the hospital today with my 8 year old daughter I thought she had broken it. The member of staff was on the reception told me it was going to be a long wait maybe a trip to Derriford. I thanked the member of staff and was asked to go and wait in the clinc. My daughter was in quiet a bit of pain so we waited. I was getting concerned because no one asked for my name or told me what the procedure was, so I went and asked again if I needed to give my name and was told no just go and wait. In the end a receptionist came to the desk and them I ask that nurse who then told me I should have given my daughters details. Luckily the nurse saw her straight away. I think the member of staff at the main reception was very abrupt and rude and not very heplful seeing I had a child with me. We didn't mind waiting it was just the rude and not very helpful manner that I was not impressed with.

Response from Liskeard Community Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to improving the services we provide and your feedback helps us to understand what we can do better. We will pass your comments on to the relevant manager who is best placed to address your concerns.