"Excellent level of care and staffing"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I went into the William Harvey Singleton midwife run unit when I went into labour on 1st September 2014. I arrived at 1am after calling ahead. The mid wife's on the phone were supportive and helpful. On arrival a midwife met me at the door and took me straight to a private room. Although I went home again, I was well looked after and my mind put at ease. I called again and retuned later that morning (9ish) again where I was greeted at the door by a lovely midwife and taken to my own private room. I was admitted and given things to help with pain relief and management. At all times I was treated with dignity and respect. The unit was well staffed, clean and calm. All of the midwives who cared for me were brilliant and I couldn't have asked for anymore from any of them. Having my daughter was a wonderful experience and one I will never forget. Thank you to all at the singleton unit!!

Thank you so much for proving us with such encouraging feedback and glad we were able to look after you well during a very important time for you. I will make sure that staff at the singleton unit see your comments. Hope you are enjoying your daughter, and perhaps we will see you back sometime in the future.