"Big thanks to the staff"

About: University Hospital Aintree

I went in this week for a minor but invasive procedure. It was something I had dreaded for about 40 years since my dad said he had never experienced pain like it. Obviously things would be different now, so I thought I approached it calmly, despite my misgivings. But my blood pressure told a different story. It was higher than it had been for years, and didn't get much lower after 5 or 6 tries. I don't know whether the procedure would have been cancelled had my blood pressure remained so high. So I cannot praise the staff in the clinic highly enough for their efforts to resolve the problem and go ahead. To everyone that had anything to do with my experience that day, from entering the building to leaving it, thank you very much. Everyone was so nice and caring, it almost made it a pleasure to be there! Thankfully I don't have to go back for 5 years and, while I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it, I certainly won't have any qualms knowing that the staff are of such high quality. Enjoy Farmageddon on Halloween girls, and see you in 2019.

Response from University Hospital Aintree

Dear Steve, We're very pleased to hear that our staff put you at ease and that you had a good hospital experience. Thanks for taking the time to send this message, which we'll pass on to the staff involved.