"I have always been pleased with my appointments at the clinic"

About: Crosshouse Hospital

I have been attending the breast cancer clinic for some time and just noticed that I could phone to give feedback!

I have always been pleased with my appointments at the clinic but the last appointment was especially good. The clinic was running late, this is not a problem for me at all, but the nurses kept us informed and when I saw the doctor he too apologized for the delay.

The doctor was not one I have seen before, he was not as formal as others and just made it seem a bit more relaxed and down to earth. He went through all my notes, checked when I had had a mammogram recently and went to locate the results. He took his time and did not rush even though the clinic was busy which made me feel that he was really interested in me and my health.

I was very satisfied with the clinic and with my appointment.

Dear Name493,

Thank you so much for using patient opinion to bring this to our attention. I am delighted your experiences have been of high quality and suitable for your needs. I will be very pleased to pass this to the team.

Kind regards,