"Paediatric a and ev"

About: Good Hope Hospital

Attended paediatric a and e. First time I have visited this hospital. Staff were friendly. We was seen straight away. Would recommend.

Response from Ann-Marie Riley, Head Nurse, Good Hope Hospital, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. I know the Emergency Department has been busy over recent days so I am pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. I will ensure the team recieve a copy of your post.

kind regards

Ann Marie

Response from Arne Rose, Consultant, Associate Medical Director for Good Hope Hospital , Management, Heart of England Foundation Trust

Dear Madam / Sir,

it was really good to read your comment. a lot of hard work has gone in over the years to develop the paediatric A&E service. we are looking again to strengthen our paediatric services at GHH by integrating paediatrics and A&E even better.

We are always looking for suggestions from service users on how to make this happen in the best way for patients.

If you are interested in helping develop the service, please get in touch with me directly or my PA Debbie Guest on 0121-424 9664.