"Excellent care"

About: St Richard's Hospital

My 15 year old son fractured his wrist on 27th July 2014 , my husband took him to A and E and was seen within 30 minutes within 3 hours he had been x rayed had a temp cast put on and a bed found on the teen ward for an overnight stay as he needed to have the bones put back in place and k wires inserted the next morning along with a permanent cast the whole process was explained to my son and us his parents very clearly and we were dealt with by all in a very caring and professional manner , the ward he stayed on was wonderful and the staff made my son feel at ease, I was able to stay with him overnight. We are now in the hands of the fracture clinic and so far they have been very good to I have nothing but praise for all the staff at St Richards and feel lucky to have them on our doorstep.

Response from St Richard's Hospital

Thank you so much for leaving such reassuring and motivating comments about the care your son received at St Richards Hospital. We are proud of the level of professionalism and support you all received. Your comments will be passed on to the departments you have highlighted who will be absolutely delighted to receive it.