About: Freeman Hospital

I have attended the Urology department for investigations recently. The staff were very efficient in organising a CT Scan and Cystoscopy. I was due to have an MRI within another department immediately after the CT scan. As the CT was running a little late, the staff communication between the departments was excellent. I was nervous about the procedures but the nursing staff were great and very understanding. The only thing i found that could be improved upon was the need to put the curtain around when doing the cystoscopy to maintain dignity when a nurse needs to leave the room. It was certainly a very different experience compared to other hospitals. I prefer to travel to this hospital for their high standards. On numerous visits, I have found that the staff have been helpful and understanding. I hope my future experiences are as positive.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you so much for your feedback, the Urology staff really appreciate your remarks and we are delighted that you had such a positive experience at the Freeman Hospital. Your comments about the curtains are extremely valuable to us and this will allow us to address the issue for future patients.