"Sure Start Centre in Bingham"

About: Bingham Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

I first encountered the Bingham Children's Centre when I attended an ante natal class. From attending this informative day I made new friendships and regularly started to attend the Sure Start baby groups. The groups are fantastic and the staff are amazing - they work so hard and are passionate about helping new mum's and dad's to learn and grow with their new babies. The groups are both fun and educational. My little boy is now 8 months old and attends two Sure Start groups in Bingham. I would definitely recommend the groups to new mum's and dad's.

Response from Tina Hancock, Sure Start Children's Centres Service Manager, Broxtowe District, Sure Start, Health Partnerships

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience on this site, it does help shape the future of services and it sounds like you have received an excellent service from dedicated team members at Sure Start.

Sure Start Children's Centres are built on families like yours coming along to attend our actitvities that support you and your child to get the most out of those precious early years. it sounds like the staff at Bingham spend time really getting to know families like yours and work hard to ensure services are tailored to deliver individual support.

May I wish you and your son have many more positive experiences at Bingham Children's Centre.