"Mobile they're unit"

About: Southend Hospital

Had a procedure in the mobile theatre unit. The staff there are a credit to their profession. The nurses and team are brilliant to a person, the nursing is totally outstanding. Totally impressed with this from walking in to walking out. Keep this running as the best service ever received at southend. Anaesthetists are really good totally put you at ease!! Was chatting away as they gave me a GA did not even know anything until woke up. When everyone has the right attitude things can really be this good!!

Response from Louise McIver, Patient Involvement Coordinator, Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Regards,

Response from Southend Hospital

Thank you for your post relating to the staff and care you received whilst in the mobile theatre here at Southend Hospital. I am extremely pleased to hear that the procedure and experience went well and you were put at ease at all times. I will ensure that I pass on all of your comments to the team and wish you well for the future. Regards, Louise McIver Patient Involvement Co-ordinator Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust