"Eastwood Ward"

About: Southend Hospital

During a recent stay on Eastwood ward after an operation, I received superb care from all the staff involved. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone. Everyone was kind, caring and patients were treated with the utmost respect an dignity. Thank you. A credit to the NHS.

Response from Louise McIver, Patient Involvement Coordinator, Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for your post regarding your care and treatment on Eastwood ward.

I wish you well for the future and thank you again for your post.

Regards

Louise McIver

Response from Southend Hospital

Thank you for your post regarding your care and treatment on Eastwood ward, it is great to hear your thoughts. I will ensure that your comments are passed to the department for all staff to see, it is important that we receive such feedback as staff are trained and take pride in treating patients with care and dignity and will certainly appreciate hearing this from patients. I wish you well for the future and thank you again for your post. Regards Louise McIver Patient Involvement Co-ordinator Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust