"Excellent care after my heart attack"

About: Torbay Hospital

On June 2nd I suffered a heart attack at home. From calling the ambulance service to being taken straight to the cardiac unit for an angioplasty to receiving two stents I cannot fault the service given. I was treated with respect all of the time from the paramedics all the way to the cleaners. They all work extremely well and I can only thank my lucky stars that they were there to save my life as without them I probably would not be here? The paramedics were absolutely marvellous even to the extent of visiting me on the ward after my procedure. I would never fault the NHS or the staff that work for them. Keep up the good work. I am a young 51 year old women who is certainly not ready to die yet. I will be back in to the unit on Thursday 4th September for another stent to my left artery and I am certain that I will be treated with the utmost respect again from the wonderful staff at Torbay.

Response from Torbay Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is always good to receive positive feedback and you comments will be shared with those concered. Kind regards South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.