"Outstanding"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital

I was admitted for a thymectomy and spent some time in ICU as well as ward 39. My family and I have nothing but the highest praise for every member of staff. I was treated so well from upon arrival through to my discharge. I was put at so much ease by anaesthetists, specialists, ICU nurses as well as ward staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hospital it's by far the best I've ever been in.

Response from Paul Jebb, Assistant Director of Nursing (patient experience), Clinical Governance, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Heather,

Best wishes for the future,

Paul Jebb

Assistant Director of Nursing (Patient Experience)

Response from Blackpool Victoria Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent inpatient stay at the Lancashire Cardiac Centre, Blackpool Victoria Hospital. I am so pleased to hear that the you were treated so well during stay. I will be sharing your kind comments with the teams involved in your care and treatment. Your comments will be very reassuring to other patients attending for similar procedures. I hope you continue to make a speedy recovery. Best wishes for the future, Paul Jebb Assistant Director of Nursing (Patient Experience)