"Day Surgery Unit, For My Septorhinoplasty"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I visited the day surgery unit on the 28/08/2014 to have a Septorhinoplasty. The nurses that looked after me we're fantastic. They catered to everything I needed and was very supportive of me. The hospital was very clean and well kept. The nurses made me feel very welcome and relaxed rather than a burden. If every nurse was as great as them then the NHS wouldn't have such a bad reputation! thank you to all the staff that helped me through my surgery.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the hospital in August 2014. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience from our nursing staff, that you are happy with the care you received and felt supported. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203