"Bad management of the Eye Clinic"

About: Conquest Hospital

My wife has visited The Eye clinic on level 3 on 3 occasions & every time has had lengthy waits for treatment. the latest appt. involved a wait of over one & a half hours.This really is just not right, it shows a lack of consideration & concern for patients' care & also ineptitude in the arrangements for booking appointments. Unfortunately the doctors& staff know very well that the Brits are all too easily exploited because they hate to complain & watching (as I have now on 3 occasions) the medical staff blithely walking past rows of miserable people,I have to wonder why Doctors & senior staff are showing not the slightest disquiet about what is going on here. First & foremost what hospitals should be about is patient care & if doctors consider that they can handle the numbers of of appointments made per day they should improve their working schedules to cope. ( I cannot put eye clinic'under dept. below because it is not listed!)

Response from Conquest Hospital

We're very sorry to read your comments about the waiting time delays you have encountered whilst attending the Eye clinic with your wife at the Conquest Hospital. We would like to assure you that all comments are taken seriously and acted upon as part of our ongoing commitment to improving people’s experience. Your posting has been forwarded to the General Manager concerned for appropriate action and discussion with clinical staff. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to enable us to look into this further.