"Ward F5"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I was in the hospital for rectal surgery following the finding of cancer. The surgeon, his team and the F5 nurses were second to none. I could not have been in better hands at a very traumatic time for me. The staff were very caring to both myself and my wife. This appeared to true for all the patients and visitors in the ward. F5 was a big ward and the staff worked hard and were very alert and handled confused patients with compassion. I would complement the catering, both for variety and temperature of the food served. Unfortunately the building (a former victorian work house?) has limitations and needs to be replaced and no doubt will when finance permits. However, the staff make the hospital. Please pass my compliments to the staff, which I will do personally when my course of chemo is completed.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for leaving your positive comment regarding your visit to ward F5 at North Manchester General Hospital. We are so please you were happy with the service you received, we are also pleased you found the staff caring, compassionate and please you enjoyed the food. We will be happy to forward your comment to the department managers to share with the rest of the team.