"Consultant Gynaecologist at Macclesfield Hospital"

About: Macclesfield District General Hospital / Gynaecology

I have been under Mr Deveraj's care for about 5 and half years, through one successful pregnancy (with pre-eclampsia and an emergency c-section), an ectopic resulting in a salpingectomy (removal of a fallopian tube), a missed miscarriage and two spontaneous miscarriages. Apart from my successful pregnancy which has helped sustain us and keeps us trying, it has been a long, painful and emotionally draining process.

Mr Deveraj is the most empathetic Consultant I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He is a very kind person, with a wealth of experience and understanding. He listens to us, and provides a personal and very helpful service, going beyond the call of duty in terms of time and effort.

I have heard from several friends in the area, and nurses and reception staff, what a good and kind person he is. We are very lucky to have him available on the NHS to assist us.

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital

Please accept our sincere thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear you have had such a positive experience of Mr Deveraj's services, despite the clearly very difficult circumstances which have brought you under his care. We will pass on your comments to Mr Deveraj and I am sure they will mean a great deal. Thank you once again.