"Accompanied an elderly friend for a scan/tests -..."

About: Queen Mary's Hospital

I accompanied my elderly friend for a scan and some tests. We started in urology, then went to radiology, then to the day case ward for another test. It was quite a lot for my friend, who had been nervous about the visit. Queen Mary's was totally fab! The staff explained carefully what was happening at each stage. They asked for permission to call my friend by her first name, which she told me she 'loved' - she said it made her feel they really cared about her. We didn't have to wait very long for anything. When we had to move through the hospital to the next place on our list, we were actually taken there by staff! It was brilliant, and made the whole thing much easier for my friend. Thank you, Queen Mary's, you were first class.

Response from Queen Mary's Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Hospital. It has been good to read your comments on the first class service you received from all the staff you came into contact with . Your comments will be sent to the managers of the hospital.