"Excellent and compassionate staff"

About: Princess Anne Hospital

All staff members from student midwife, midwife, anaesthetist to doctors showed compassion, informative care and actually humour which made me feel more comfortable during the safe, assisted delivery of my son. I was given the information I needed to make the decision that was right for me with regards to pain relief, I was re-assured when additional equipment and staff were involved and then explained why interventions were needed to assist the safe delivery of my son. My only negative experience was that my son was born with a tongue-tie which later presented challenges with breastfeeding, however, his tie was removed by the after care community team. It was lovely to see all the same faces the next day on the ward from the midwifery led unit and labour ward. You have a fantastic team and I would definitely recommend this hospital and its staff.

Response from Princess Anne Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at the Princess Anne Hospital. Your comments about the team are much appreciated and we were pleased to read that all the staff showed care and compassion and that you felt safe and comfortable. Your comments will be shared with the team. We trust that all is going well for you and your son especially with the breastfeeding following the cutting of his tongue tie.